Recent Before & After Photos

Greencastle garage fire, SERVPRO demos and Rebuilds Home


When a customer experience a fire damage it can be overwhelming but no need to fear SERVPRO is near to help. At SERVPRO of Chambersburg we provide a wealth of k... READ MORE



Tiki Torch Causes Fire in Greencastle garage, SERVPRO demos and Rebuilds Home


This Greencastle rancher had a fire damage insurance claim after tiki torches from a family gather weren't fully extinguished were placed in the garage. After t... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Gettysburg


After a home inspection caught mold in the crawlspace the seller of the home contacted us to for the job. A water damage that was not correctly taken care of tu... READ MORE



Fire In Greencastle


Most people may think hardwood floors that are damaged in a fire would have to be ripped out and totally replaced. However, hardwood floors can be sanded down t... READ MORE



Fire Damages House Next Door


A house fire in Chambersburg was so big that is left their neighboring home affected. This home was not on fire but due to being in such close range to the home... READ MORE



Water Damage In Mercersburg


After a main water line was broke this basement flooded with two feet of water. The water was pumped out of the basement upon our arrival leaving everything in ... READ MORE



Fire Damage In Greencastle


SERVPRO of Chambersburg jumped on this job quickly to remove the affected contents. After all the contents were moved our team sorted through what we were able ... READ MORE



Tree Collapsed On Home


During a severe ice storm, a large tree collapsed and landed on this homes roof causing a the joist to be damaged as well as the drywall. The homeowners called... READ MORE



Fire Damage In Chambersburg


After a faulty electrical issue caused a fire in the attic space, the homeowner called our team in to handle the mitigation and clean up. The home was severely ... READ MORE



Mold Damage In Bedroom


After a broken pipe was left unfixed for several months mold began to grow. Unfortunately, the water was never cleaned up properly and the mold grew out of cont... READ MORE