Fire At Local Sheetz
This local Sheetz in Chambersburg, PA was a result of a small fire from the fryer. In the before photo you can see how the fryer oils overflowed causing a huge greasy mess. SERVPRO of CHAMBERSBURG arrived on site in a quick timely manner and within a few hours had the area cleaned and sanitized ready for the rest of the kitchen to be reopened. Our team worked quickly and efficiently to remove the grease and leave the area feeling sparkling clean. Our customer was beyond happy with the results and many of the Sheetz employees commented on how great the area looked after we were done cleaning.