If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (717) 261-0310

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Damage In Bedroom

After a broken pipe was left unfixed for several months mold began to grow. Unfortunately, the water was never cleaned up properly and the mold grew out of control. It is very important to have water damages addressed correctly to avoid mold issues like this in the future. This home had severe damage that could have been avoided. The SERVPRO team showed up and removed all of the moldy materials. After the demo was completed we hepa vac and sprayed antimicrobial. Due to the mold being so severe our team decided it would be a good idea to seal the subfloors with two layers of killz.