Fire Damage In Chambersburg
After a faulty electrical issue caused a fire in the attic space, the homeowner called our team in to handle the mitigation and clean up. The home was severely wet after the fire fighters had put out the fire. The Chambersburg SERVPRO team came in and removed the remaining wet materials to be able to dry the space out. The Team also cleaned all affected contents in the area and removed them to another spot in the home that was not affected. We dried out the structure after we cleaned up the mess caused by the demo. We cleaned the affected structure to prep for repairs.